Below are some resources that you might find useful as a coach. When coaching first timers, and young kids it is important to teach the basics, but also keep the training fun. Try and incorporate drills into fun activities that the kids enjoy.
private Facebook group
Please join the Beachcombers Coaches & Team Managers Facebook Group. This is a private group.
player rotation/subs spreadsheet
We know it can be difficult to track subs during a game. If you would like to be a bit more organised, this might help you. It will help you to provide equal game time to juniors. Just type name of player in and the subs will fill in automatically.
drills & SKILLS
- Beginner Aussie Hoops Training Drills (pdf)
- Experienced Aussie Hoops Training Drills (pdf)
- Coaching Made Easy - Training Drills (pdf)
- Coaching Made Easy - Team Offensive & Defensive Drills (pdf)
- Coaching Made Easy - Individual Offensive & Defensive Skills (pdf)
- Coaching Made Easy - Individual Body Movement & Ball Skills (pdf)
- Game Sense Ideas for Training (pdf)
DROMANA bEACHCOMBERS BASKETBALL CLUB INC
Copyright © 2023